my hot outfit for tonight includes 2 pairs of pants, a sweater or three, snowboots and pink mittens. pretty much the sexiest thing everrrrr.
i’m hoping for a drunken snowball fight sometime tonight. hellooooooo, massachusetts.
- a new house
- a baby dog
- gold status on continental airlines
things i would like to acquire in 2009:
- significant other in significant city
- tattoo of an oak tree
so we get to leave early to work from home on nye. yay, i guess.
this probably means i’m going to watch californication all afternoon on my friend’s couch. or SLEDDING. that could be awesome…
- e: seriously tho, why so much marriage?
- me: wtf, i dont even have a boy to actually crush on. fuck.
- e: that's probably because you're not in one place long enough to meet anyone
- me: yes
- me: one of my many problems
- me: goal for 2009 is to stabilize my life
my dear baby brother, at the ripe old age of 21 years and 3 months, has just passed his driving test. he is now a legal driver!
yay, now he can be my DD. actually, i’m hoping he can be my personal driver from now on everytime i’m in texas. it will be payback.
by certain people.
but then my dear OC is always like, hey! you should come to this! he’s such a nice, helpful boy.
blah. work. woohoo.
i arrived late this evening to check in at my hotel because i spent the evening with a 7 year old (and some others) watching peter pan and eating pizza and talking about the duck pond.
i just went to use the loo and wash my hands and FUCK if the sink didn’t leak all over the floor. OF COURSE. i’m already pantsless and ready to crash. i don’t feel like changing rooms right now. i will deal with this in the morning. this is annoying.
- gold goal for 2009: live and work in the same city.
- silver goal for 2009: get a corporate apartment and secure job in a city i like.
- bronze goal for 2009: move to austin and become a crunchy barrista.
blah. i hate when people are so logical about things. especially in an economic recession. i think my job is fine. it should be considering all the shite i’ve got going on. but still, the warning is out there on the table, hanging in the air.
i mentioned this to my friend and she said, yeah that’s why i didn’t even breathe a word of it to my parents. and then she invested her money in a really pretty, expensive purse. smart girl, that one.
i should just stop coveting things, probably.